Production of customerspecific polyurethanes
As an experienced manufacturing partner, Emerell guarantees you that the production of your 1-component adhesives (1C-PUR) will be a success.
As a manufacturing partner we help you produce self-formulated or modified, commercially available pre-polymers and also their combination according to your requirements. Unlike dispersion adhesives, polyurethanes do not have any moisture content, they can be used very economically and, after hardening, are largely impervious to the effects of weather. With our competences we are able to produce 1C-PUR from 100 kilogrammes up to 4 tons according to your specific formula. We are able to mix various filler materials, silicic acid, catalysts and additives. There is a large selection of options at your disposal for filling: from cartridges and tubular bags, bottles, buckets, hobbocks and barrels onto intermediate bulk containers (IBCs).
With the production of 1-component adhesives we target the following customers:
- producers of paints, coatings and adhesives who want to reduce the complexity of their own production process.
- we help formulators in the wood construction sector with the manufacturing of adhesives for wood adhesion and heat insulation.
- we support foam producers with application-specific products.
- we help contract developers (engineering offices) and start-ups develop new product solutions.
- mixing lines in different sizes (in some cases completely under inert gas)
- laboratory and pilot lines
- tanks for liquid raw materials and semi-finished products, such as pre-polymers (10 to 25 m3)
Advantages of PUR
Compared to hot melts and dispersion adhesives, polyurethanes are superior in certain areas:
1. No moisture content
2. Very economical
3. Highly weatherproof
Advice and support
Our team of experienced process engineers, chemists and mechanical engineers supports you in the first tests, regular production and also further development of your products. We clarify the technical and economic feasibility and provide you with samples for your own tests. We dispose of test waste and residual substances properly for you.