Many years of experience for consistent results
With its experienced team and proven processes, Emerell is your reliable manufacturing partner for polymerisation where quality and flexibility are important.
We provide pressureless chemical reactions between 20 and 100 °C. Our specialties are aqueous emulsion polymerisations and the manufacture of dispersions based on vinyl esters of versatic acid (VeoVa). We boast well-founded knowledge in the processing of other monomers such as 2-ethylhexyl acrylate (2-EHA), butyl acrylate (BA), vinyl acetate (VA), dibutyl maleate (DBM), methyl methacrylate (MMA) and (meth-)acrylic acid. In addition, we can mix additives, resins, colour pigments, filler materials, fibres and other admixtures to your products and disperse them. There is a large selection at your disposal for filling, ranging from buckets and barrels as well as intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) onto tank lorries.
- polymerisation lines (1000 to 15,000 l)
- mixing lines with temperature control, dispersion disk, propeller mixer and anchor mixer
- laboratory and pilot lines
- tanks for raw materials, such as monomers (25 to 150 m3)
- tanks for finished products and semi-finished products (15 to 30 t)