Reliable partner for specific reactions
Emerell provides you with expert support for the production of individual products with low residual monomer quantities.
We process VeoVa monomers according to your formula. The hydrophobic properties caused by vinyl esters of the versatic acid are particularly interesting for the production of dispersions for construction applications. Thanks to our well-founded knowledge, we are able to polymerise the inert reactants and keep the residual monomer content in the product low. We have many years of experience in the polymerisation of VeoVa monomers with methyl methacrylate (MMA), vinyl acetate (VA), butyl acrylate (BA), styrene and other acrylate monomers. We also offer a complete scaling chain with corresponding process engineering. Quantities from 100 kilogrammes can be produced with our modern lines. There is a large selection of options at your disposal for filling: from buckets, barrels and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) onto tank lorries.
With the processing of VeoVa monomers we target the following customers:
- we support producers of dispersions in the manufacturing of custom solutions for the areas of construction, textiles, etc.
- with our help, producers of paints and varnishes can extend their range with application-specific products.
- we help producers of anti-corrosion agents create durable products.
- methyl methacrylate (MMA)
- vinyl acetate (VA)
- butyl acrylate (BA)
- acrylic acid
- methacrylic acid
Advice and support
Our team of experienced process engineers, chemists and mechanical engineers supports you in the first tests, regular production and also further development of your products. We clarify the technical and economic feasibility and provide you with samples for your own tests. We dispose of test waste and residual substances properly for you.
- polymerisation lines (1,000 to 15,000 l)
- laboratory and pilot lines
- tanks for raw materials, such as monomers (25 to 150 m3)
- tanks for finished products and semi-finished products (15 to 30 t)
Executive Manager Global Markets
T +41 41 469 93 13
6203 Sempach Station
T +41 41 469 91 00
F +41 41 469 91 12
Properties of VeoVa
VeoVa monomers can be polymerised with many other monomers and add specific properties to these. These are:
1. Water-repellent (hydrophobic)
3. Chemically stable